Samira Bawumia, the wife of Ghana’s Vice-President (Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia) is a former beauty pageant contestant, TV host and mother of 4 children. The 37yr old ‘Second Lady’ seems to have a Fashion team who style her to look amazing and modest as possible.
Mrs. Bawumia was recently honored as the ‘Style Icon of the Year‘ at the 2017 edition of the annual Glitz Style Awards. Here are pictures of Samira Bawumia looking stunning in African Print Dresses.
- She was with Kwame Sefa Kayi and his Wife at their launch of ‘Raffle For A Cause’, an initiative to raise funds for the purchase of infant incubators.
2. She looked fabulous at the Citi FM’s ‘Eminence’ Event.
3. This nicely designed Batakari dress is perfect for any occasion.
4. Samira Bawumia (left) and the First Lady of Ghana, Rebecca Akufo-Addo joined hands with Multimedia Group in a campaign dubbed ‘Save a child’. She looks beautiful in her African Print Jacket with a Hijab.
5. Samira Bawumia was looking good and decent as usual at the launch of Manasseh Azure Awuni’s ‘Letters To My Future Wife’.
6. She was hosted by Kojo Yankson at Joy FM. She wore this blue African Print top (Ntoma).
7. This batakari Kaba and slit style with a matching scarf (duku) is all you need for that big event. Beautiful Samira Bawumia wore this beautifully designed dress to the World Family Planning Summit 2017 in London, England. She always represents the continent everywhere she goes.
8. A day before election 2016.
9. Mr. and Mrs. Bawumia arriving at Ghana’s 60th Independence day parade.
10. Mrs. Bawumia in colorful Kente Kaba and Slit Style.
11. She was a special guest at the St. Theresa’s College of Education, Hohoe for the tenth (10th) Congregation of the College.
12. At a Conference organized by the International Justice Mission. She always rocks different scarf styles. You can get scarf tying ideas from all her photos in this post.
13. She was at the Yale Association for African Peace and Development Annual Conference.
14. She was in Kumasi to lend her support and convey the warmest regards and congratulations of her husband, H.E. Dr. Alhaji Mahamudu Bawumia, to the new Sompahene and Sompahemaa of the Breman traditional area. She was in this beautiful kente Kaba and Slit dress.
15. Samira Bawumia championing the SEHP School Library in a Box initiative. She donated books to pupils from six basic schools in the Lower Manya Krobo district.
16. Other African print styles worn by the beautiful Samira Bawumia.