Date(s) - 24/10/2017 - 26/10/2017
La Palm Royal Hotel
Africa Oil & Gas Talent Summit is the Continent’s premier event that is focused exclusively on finding ideas and solutions for the Human Capital Development of her energy sector.
It draws attention to talent as the one key resource that is internal to the African oil industry, and which can deliver regional competitiveness, in a situation where technology and capital are externally controlled, as currently obtains.
Following a successful start in 2015, the Summit has now been enlarged beyond the Gulf of Guinea, to become an Africa-wide event in 2017.
Theme: Digital Workplace Transformation for Africa’s Energy Future – Issues, Prospects & Solutions.
- Talent Leadership Summit.
- Digital Talent Solutions Arena – the exhibition arena for digital technology solutions driving oil and gas Human Capacity Development and performance excellence.
- Africa Oil & Gas Human Capital Report – providing actionable insights for policy and strategic workforce planning by energy companies focused on Africa (first of its kind in Africa energy industry).
- Africa Oil Industry Awards for Innovation & Change Leadership – another first of its kind.
- Two exciting Summit Master Classes.
Date: Tuesday, 24 October 2017 at 09:00 – Thursday, 26 October 2017 at 20:30 (GMT)
Venue: La Palm Royal Hotel, Accra, Ghana.